Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A letter

Dear GQ, Details, I get it, I really do. I should purchase a years subscription. Packed with ads, advice and product-plugs your numerous messages are not lost on me. Your message of the type of zeal it takes to be a real man is not lost on me. I understand you message- subscribe please, we will improve you. But I've already SUBSCRIBED. I receive monthly subscriptions to both GQ and DETAILS. So WHY in gods name, do you still pack the subscription cards in between those pages? I've never been much of an environmentalist, but jeez guys. A subscription used to guarantee these these postcard dopplegangers' absense, meaning- a CARD FREE MAGAZINE. Were you aware this crap becomes instant litter, pooling as an obscure trail of advertisments and pleas? Is this an oversight? Has someone in 'the head office' decided that its cheaper to not give a damn?

Maas Happenings:

Jesus the video below creeps me out... Hes a good dancer though

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that guy is my new hero!

Anonymous said...

Those little cards contain NSA listening devices, silly...
mp

Anonymous said...

eeew.... they cant even afford stop motion animation, and its like... old

Anonymous said...

its from the seventies you doof, they didnt have this 'animation' you speak of, they barely had fire.

Anonymous said...

They're called "blow-out cards". The whole point is that they fall out on subways, in airports, and so on, so that other people come across them--they're not targeting the current subscriber.